Duggan Library

Student Grant Reports and Independent Studies

Independent Studies/Senior Theses

As a graduation requirement for students enrolled in a Senior Thesis, students are required to file at the Library a paper copy with any accompanying media. Information about filing requirements is available here.

Independent Studies and Senior Theses are kept as part of the Archives of the College.

The Library has Independent Studies and Senior Theses cataloged from 1950 to the present.

Richter Grants

Richter Grant information and student grant reports are now maintained by the Office of Experiential Learning. Contact David Harden, Director of Experiential Learning, for more information.